Chiang Mai – Chiang Rai
** This tour is NO Elephant show if you want to see a show, please let us know.
Please note: The tour program is flexible. Your guide will be more than happy to adjust the tour itinerary to suit you. You can skip one site or add another if you so wish.
For best price please contact us at [email protected] or below:-
Day 1 - Arrive to Chiang Mai, transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 - Rafting – Elephant - Taton
08:30 am We will check out from the hotel in Chiangmai and departure to the North of Chiangmai in the area of Mae Taeng district, we will proceed to Sticky waterfall (Bua Tong waterfall), where you can enjoy climb up and down the fall.
- Whitewater rafting along the rocky stream of Mae Taeng River OR Bamboo rafting along a smooth water of Mae Taeng River.
- Afterward we will continue our Elephant Sanctuary, up on arrival we will change our clothes to be a mahout outfit. We going to make a vitamin food for our elephant, feeding, playing, pictures with them and then we will wash and clean and brushing them in the river.
- Visit Huay Luke Hmong tribe market and Hmong tribe village.
- Sunset at Wat Taton with beautiful Taton valley and Maekok River.
- Check in the hotel in Taton. Overnight at Taton
Day 3 - Maekok river - Doi Tung – Golden triangle
After breakfast, take a long trail boat on a beautiful Maekok River, visit Karen long-neck tribe village.
- Continue to the Chui Fong Tea leaf plantation
- After lunch we will proceed to Doi Tung Royal Garden on the hill top.
- Up on arrival at the Golden Triangle, a legendary of opium, we will drive up on the hill for a stunning view of Thailand, Laos and Myanmar on Mae Khong River
- After lunch, boat sailing on Mae Khong River.
- We will finish the day at Blue Temple (Wat Rong Sua Ten)
- Proceed to the hotel in Chiangrai city. Overnight in Chiang rai.
Day 4 - White Temple – Doi Chang
08:00 am. After breakfast, departure to White Temple (Wat Rong Khun) one of must places in Thailand.
- Continue to Doi Chaang, where an Arabica coffee plantation all over the mountain, where a famous coffee “Doi Chaang Coffee” So time for coffee.
- After we full of coffee, full of beautiful views, we will continue to Chiang mai.
- After lunch at local restaurant, we will continue to visit Mae Kajan hot spring on the way to Chiang mai, here you can soak your foot in a mineral water.
- Visit Art in Paradise = 3D Museum, illusion picture before we back in at the hotel in Chiang mai city.
Day – 5 Doi Inthanon National Park
07:30 am. After breakfast, departure to Doi Inthanon National Park. We drive by South- West of Chiang mai
- Visit Wachirathan waterfall, a great waterfall in the park.
- Summit Doi Inthanon at 2,565 meter above sea level, and walk in the cloud forest along the wooden tail.
- The Twin Pagoda, here is not the temple and we can go in the pagoda. We built for 60 years anniversary of the King and The Queen.
- 2 hours hiking downhill through the rain forest visit Pha Dok Siaw waterfall that hidden in forest, terrace rice field. Arrive to white Karen hill tribe village, test homemade coffee and chat with them.
- Back to the hotel. Arrive to the hotel approx. 17:30 -18:30 pm
Day 6 – Pick up from the hotel to Chiang Mai airport.
- All tickets and entrance fee as mentioned in the program.
- All activities as mentioned in the program.
- 4 lunches and drinking water at local restaurant.
- Air condition transportation with experience driver.
- Accident insurance according TAT standard.
- English speaking guide TAT license.
- Drinking water and fruits in season.
- 5 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast.