Chiang Mai – Pai – Doi Inthanon
6 Days Chiang Mai – Pai – Doi Inthanon
** This tour is NO Elephant show if you want to see a show, please let us know.
Please note: The tour program is flexible. Your guide will be more than happy to adjust the tour itinerary to suit you. You can skip one site or add another if you so wish.
For best price please contact us at [email protected] or below:-
Day 1 - Arrive to Chiang Mai, transfer to the hotel.
Day 2 - Doi Inthanon National Park with hiking
08:30 am departure to Doi Inthanon National Park. We drive by South- West of Chiang mai.
- Visit Wachirathan waterfall before we back to the hotel.
- 2 hours hiking downhill through the rain forest visit Pha Dok Siaw waterfall that hidden in forest, where you swim in the nature pool in forest, terrace rice field, Arabica coffee plantation. Arrive to white Karen hill tribe village, test homemade coffee and chat with them.
- Summit Doi Inthanon at 2,565 meter above sea level, and walk in the cloud forest along the wooden tail.
- The Twin Pagoda, it not the temple and we can go in the pagoda. We built for 60 years anniversary of the King and The Queen.
- Back to the hotel in Chiang Mai city. Arrive to the hotel approx. 17:30-18:30 pm
Day 3 - Sticky waterfall – Elephant – Rafting - Pai
08:30 am departure to Sticky waterfall (Bua Tong waterfall) where you can enjoy climb up and down the fall.
- After that we will continue to Karen Elephant Sanctuary, learn about Asia elephant, playing, feeding, walk with them to find food, washing and brushing your own elephant in river.
- After we have fun with our big friend, it a time to say good bye and continue to Mae Taeng River for Whitewater rafting along a rocky stream of Mae Taeng River. Or Bamboo rafting along a smooth water of Mae Taeng River.
- Back to the hotel in Chiang Mai. Arrive to the hotel approx. 17:00-17:30 pm
Day 4 - Lod Cave – Sai Ngam hot spring
09:00 am departure to Chinese village, test a real Chinese tea. Then continue to Lod cave.
- We drive along the mountain road with a great view, stop at Kiw Lom view point.
- Beautiful stalactite, stalagmite in cave. If the water not too high and strong we will do bamboo rafting through the cave, it a great experience here!
- Ban Jabo tribe village and a great view, lunch at local restaurant.
- Enjoy bathing in the mineral pool at Sai Ngam hot spring.
- After that we will drive back to hotel.
Day 5 - Pai – Mok fa waterfall – Omega - Chiang mai
08:30 am departure to Chiangmai one the way we will visit Mok fa waterfall, where you can swim in the nature pool below the fall.
- After that we will continue to Phoenix Adventure Park & mini train = Omega
- Afterward we will visit Karen long-neck tribe village before we back to the hotel in Chiang mai city.,
Day 6 – Pick up from the hotel to Chiang mai airport.
- All tickets and entrance fee as mentioned in the program.
- All activities as mentioned in the program.
- 4 lunches and drinking water at local restaurant.
- Air condition transportation with experience driver.
- Accident insurance according TAT standard.
- English speaking guide TAT license.
- Drinking water and fruits in season.
- 5 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast.