Hanoi – Halong – day-boat – Hanoi
Today, meet your personal driver and heading to Halong
Subject to change without prior notice
12:00 Arrive at pier, enter our waiting lounge for short break before getting on Day Cruise.
12:30 Embark Day Cruise, start cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape while passing by Teapot islet, Blockhouse islet, Goat Head islet… then have lunch on board.
14.00: Arrive at Vung Vieng village. Take the rowing boat to go deep into the village and learn how the local people survive among the ocean, interact with them and visit the fish farm. You can choose the do kayaking around this peaceful village too.
16.00: Visit the mysterious Thien Canh Son and relax on the beautiful beach.
17.00: Enjoy a sunset tea and join in a cooking demonstration to learn some traditional Vietnamese dishes.
18:00: Cruise back to harbor, pass by Dragon islet and relax on board.
Heading back to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel
Departures: Daily private tours leave at 8:00 am
Duration: 8 to 9 hours
For best price please contact us at [email protected] or below:-
+ Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
+ Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced, safe driver
+ Sharing boat trip in Halong
+ Sharing English speaking guide with legal license on boat
+ 01 bottle of mineral water/ pax/ day and souvenir
+ All taxes and service charge
- Bank fees for both sides (Prefer cash on arrival)
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping)
- Tipping for guide, driver
- Drinks and other meals which are not indicated in the program
- Travel insurance
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, flood), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc…
- Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Including” item