Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Hanoi
Today, meet your personal guide and driver. Travel to Ninh Binh province. On arrival, enjoy a three-hour excursion by small boat along the Ngo Dong River, beginning at the village of Van Lam and proceeding through a scenic landscape dominated by rice fields and karst towers. The route includes floating through Tam Coc – the three natural grottos (Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba), the largest of which is 125m long with its ceiling about 2m high above the water. The boats are typically rowed by one or two local women who also sell embroidered goods. Then visit to Bich Dong pagoda – a cave pagoda – which was built in the 15th century. There are 3 main pagodas here called Chua Ha, Chua Trung and Chua Thuong. We’ll start a walking tour across a stone bridge and start hiking up the mountains on the stone steps, passing through the dark cave and we’ll find ourselves on top of the mountains with private view of the surroundings.
In the afternoon, drive to visit Hoa Lu temple– The ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th and 11th centuries. Enjoying the 11th & 17th century architecture style, old sculpture – carving on wood & stone depicting the daily lives, dreams and wishes for peace, good life, etc.
Back to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel.
Departures: Daily private tours leave at 8:00 am
Duration: 8 to 9 hours
For best price please contact us at [email protected] or below:-
+ Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
+ Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced, safe driver
+ Private boat trip in Tam Coc
+ Private English speaking guide with legal license
+ 01 bottle of mineral water/ pax/ day and souvenir
+ All taxes and service charge
- Bank fees for both sides (Prefer cash on arrival)
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping)
- Tipping for guide, driver
- Drinks and other meals which are not indicated in the program
- Travel insurance
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, flood), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc…
- Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Including” item