Hoi An – Motorbike to Villages
Meal provided: Lunch.
Morning tour: 8:00 am – 12:00 – 12:30 pm
Pick you up in hotel then ridding to small road to visit the countryside village
You will visit Thanh Ha pottery village, more than 500 years old, see the people there still reviving the method of making pottery by hand from their ancestors and you can learn how you can make your own pottery.
We will drive to visit noodles and rice paper homemade factory. Here you can learn how to make rice paper or noodle. Driving to Kim Bong Carpentry village and visit wood carving home factory. We can see how wooden ships are built.
We continue driving along the river and enjoy the view. Our next stop at local sleeping mats, local traditional handicrafts.
After tour, we will drive to local restaurant and enjoy light vegetarian lunch.
Return back to your hotel.
For best price please contact us at [email protected] or below: –
+ Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
+ Private Motorbike Driver
+ English speaking guide with legal license
+ 01 bottle of mineral water/ pax/ day and souvenir
+ All taxes and service charge
- Bank fees for both sides (Prefer cash on arrival)
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping)
- Tipping for guide, driver 5$ per pax
- Drinks and other meals which are not indicated in the program
- Travel insurance
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, flood), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc…
- Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Including” item