Hoi An – Short Trip to Ancient Town
Meal provided: Light meal at local restaurant
Morning tour: 8:30am – 11:30am/12:00pm
Or Afternoon tour: 14:00 – 17:00/ 17:30
You will be picked up by local tour guides and private car at the hotel in Hoi An.
Take a boat trip on Thu Bon River to visit Thanh Ha Pottery village and start experiencing the daily life of Thanh Ha villagers. It is famous nationwide for its traditional craft of making pottery and its delicate pottery products.
Coming to Ancient Town, spending the left of afternoon for a walking tour around this enchanting port town of Hoi an, follow the narrow lanes lined with centuries-old houses influenced by Chinese, Japanese, French and European architectures and visit its numerous places of interest: the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the Tan Ky old house, the local market …
- Japanese Covered Bridge dated back to the 18th century and is a beautiful historical piece of Japanese architecture.
- Phuc Kien Assembly Halls was built around 1690 and functions as a traditional assembly hall for the Chinese ethnic group from Fujian, China to socialize, but later was transformed into a temple dedicated to their deity named Thien Hau – the goddess of sea who protects sailors from danger.
- Fujian Assembly Hall bears all the fundamental features in structure of a Chinese Assembly Hall.
- Tan Ky old house is an almost perfect example of a 18th merchant’s residence in this major commercial port town.
Escort at your hotel. End tour
For best price please contact us at [email protected] or below:-
+ Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
+ Private boat trip as mentioned
+ Meals as mentioned in program
+ Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced, safe driver
+ Private English-speaking guide with legal license
+ 01 bottle of mineral water/ pax/ day and souvenir
+ All taxes and service charge
- Bank fees for both sides (Prefer cash on arrival)
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping)
- Tipping for guide, driver
- Drinks and other meals which are not indicated in the program
- Travel insurance
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, flood), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc…
- Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Including” item