Saigon Cu Chi Tunnel One Day Tour
This morning, pick up by private car and local guide, then transfer to visit the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, an incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese resistance fighters during the long struggle for independence. The Cu Chi Tunnel system had been created long time back, from 1948 to assist Viet Minh in the combat with French. And it was continuing built over 25 years later. It was an underground city with living areas, kitchens, storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers. In places, it was housed up to 10,000 people who virtually lived underground for years…. getting married, giving birth. During the American War the entire area of Cu Chi was designated a free fire zone and was heavily bombarded. From 1988, two sections of tunnels have been open for visitors.
Back to Saigon. Drop off at your hotel.
Departures: Daily private tours leave at 8:00 am
For best price please contact us at [email protected] or below:-
+ Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
+ Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced, safe driver
+ Private English speaking guide with legal license
+ 01 bottle of mineral water/ pax/ day and souvenir
+ All taxes and service charge
- Bank fees for both sides (Prefer cash on arrival)
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping)
- Tipping for guide, driver
- Drinks and other meals which are not indicated in the program
- Travel insurance
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, flood), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc...
- Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Including” item