Siem Reap Angkor Wat And Kompong Khleang
Please note: The tour program is flexible. Your guide will be more than happy to adjust the tour itinerary to suit you. You can skip one site or add another if you so wish.
For best price please contact us at [email protected] or below:-
Day 1: Arrival in Siem Reap
Upon arrival at Siem Reap International Airport, you will be greeted by our friendly guide and then transferred to your reserved hotel.
Accommodation in Siem Reap
Day 2: Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat
Meal provided: breakfast
Explore the southern gate of Angkor Thom known as Angkor the Great, a 3 square kilometer majestic city surrounded by a wall and moat and was the last capital of the Angkor Empire, the famous Bayon Temple was an architectural mess, partly because it was built somewhat piecemeal over a century. The Elephant Terrace is an impressive two and a half meter high, 300-meter-long terrace wall decorated with carved and gradual elephants spanning the heart of Angkor Thom facing Bafoon - a huge temple mountain in the heart of Angkor Thom, the Royal Palace area and Phimeanakas - an impressive ceremony and sandstone pyramid. King's Terrace The Leper is at the north end of the Elephant Terrace, a double terrace wall with deeply carved swings, demons and other mythological creatures.
Afternoon visit to Angkor Wat Temple, the founder of the temple was Suryavarman II who ruled Cambodia from 1113 to 1152 and built the five towers in the 12th century to dedicate to the Hindu god Vishnu. The pyramidal concept plan of the temple combining spaces, alleys, canals is an ancient masterpiece of architectural design and construction. It's time to visit the Roop Cow Temple for a romantic sunset view.
Accommodation in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Kompong Khleang – Departure
Meal provided: breakfast
Today, leaving by private car with a guide to visit Kampung Klang is located on the shore of the northern lake about 55 km east of Siem Reap, more remote and less touristy than Kampung Phuluk. Visitors to Kampung Klang during the dry season are universally amazed by the forest of stilt houses that rise up to 10 meters in the air.
In the wet season the water rises up to a meter or two from the buildings. Like Kompong Pluk, Kompong Khleang is a permanent community within the lake's floodplain, with an economy based on fishing and surrounded by flooded forest. But Kompong Khleang is significantly larger with almost 10 times the population of Kompong Pluk, making it the largest community on the lake.
Free at your leisure until transfer to Siem Reap International Airport 2 hours before departure.
End of the tour.
- 02 nights base in double/twin sharing rooms at centrally located & well selected Comfort hotels (3 star-hotel). [ Superior (4 star-hotel), Luxury (5- star hotel), High-end (best of the best hotel) properties are also available upon request]
- Daily buffet or set breakfast at hotel and all hotels’ taxes and service charges.
- Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary.
- Travel by air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced, safe driver as specified in the itinerary.
- Sightseeing with local, English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- Meals included as indicated as in program: B: breakfast, L: lunch & D: dinner.
- Boat cruise as specified in the programmed.
- Entrance fees according the above program
- Local bottled water while sightseeing and transfers
- VAT and all taxes and service charge.
- International flight tickets and Visas stamp
- Domestic and regional flights in the tour
- Any items of purely personal nature such as laundry and telephone calls
- Personal, travel and health insurance
- Early check in and late check out
- Single room supplement if request
- Drinks during meals
- Meals that are not specified
- Gratuities/tipping to tour guide, driver and hotel staff and restaurant’s staff
- Surcharge for peak season & compulsory dinner on X’mas and New Year’s Eve